- Forthcoming Symposia
- 17th Annual Symposium, 2017
- 16th Annual Symposium, 2016
- 15th Annual Symposium, 2015
- 14th Annual Symposium, 2014
- 13th Annual Symposium, 2013
- 12th Annual Symposium, 2012
- 11th Annual Symposium, 2011
- 10th Annual Symposium, 2010
- 9th Annual Symposium, 2009
- 8th Annual Symposium, 2008
- 7th Annual Symposium, 2007
- 6th Annual Symposium, 2006
- 5th Annual Symposium, 2005
- 4th Annual Symposium, 2004
- 3rd Annual Symposium, 2003
- 2nd Annual Symposium, 2002
- 1st Annual Symposium, 2001
17th Annual Symposium 2017
"Edward Heron-Allen: Beginnings and Endings"
Saturday, 1 July, 2017
Flat 13, 13 Tavistock Place,
The Symposium will be held in Flat 13, 13 Tavistock Place, London.
Our meeting place is in the intellectual heartland of Bloomsbury, in the small triangle between Kings Cross St Pancras/Euston/Russell Square tube stations. Buses 59/68/168 from Waterloo and the south stop at Tavistock Square. The flat is close to the junction with Herbrand Street. There is an entriphone on the street gate and a firm pressure should be applied to button 13.
Parking is metered until 1.30pm, but there are plenty of underground car parks in the area (at £3 per hour!); the congestion charge does not apply on Saturday.
Will those wishing to attend the Symposium please contact the Honorary Secretary, Juliet Field (email@example.com), at 40 Portland Road,
Oxford. OX2 7EY, Tel: 01865 552640.
Those wishing to join us for lunch at North Sea Fish Restaurant, 7-8 Leigh Street, London, WC1, should inform the Honorary Secretary by 17 June.
- 11.00 Welcome and Introduction by the Chairman
- David Thompson, 'Edward Heron-Allen - A Genealogy'
- John P. Mahoney, Barbara P. Mahoney and Antonella T. Maraini 'The Mrs. E.C. Buckley - Sir Coleridge Kennard Affair and Solicitor Edward Heron-Allen'
- Timothy J. McCann, 'Edward Heron-Allen and Captain A.W.F. Fuller'
- Roger Cline, 'Collecting Heron-Allen'
- The Annual General Meeting
- Lunch at North Sea Fish Restaurant
AGM AgendaChairman: Tim McCann
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of Meeting on 2 July 2016
- Matters arising
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Chairman's Report
- Presentation of Accounts by the Treasurer
- Newsletter and Future Opuscula
- 2018 Symposium
- Any Other Business [notified in advance to the Secretary]
- Date of next meeting [Saturday 5 July 2018]