- Forthcoming Symposia
- 17th Annual Symposium, 2017
- 16th Annual Symposium, 2016
- 15th Annual Symposium, 2015
- 14th Annual Symposium, 2014
- 13th Annual Symposium, 2013
- 12th Annual Symposium, 2012
- 11th Annual Symposium, 2011
- 10th Annual Symposium, 2010
- 9th Annual Symposium, 2009
- 8th Annual Symposium, 2008
- 7th Annual Symposium, 2007
- 6th Annual Symposium, 2006
- 5th Annual Symposium, 2005
- 4th Annual Symposium, 2004
- 3rd Annual Symposium, 2003
- 2nd Annual Symposium, 2002
- 1st Annual Symposium, 2001
14th Annual Symposium 2014
"Edward Heron-Allen: Selsey and Beyond"
Saturday, 28th June, 2014
The Novium is the Chichester Museum situated in Tower Street.
Will those wishing to attend the Symposium please contact the Honorary Secretary, Juliet Field, at 40 Portland Road, Oxford. OX2 7EY, Tel: 01865 552640.
Those wishing to join us for lunch at 12pm at Vintage, 12-14 Westgate, next to the Westgate Roundabout in Chichester, should inform the Honorary Secretary
by 14 June.
- 14.00 Welcome and Introduction by the Chairman
- The Annual General Meeting
- John P. Mahoney and Barbara P. Mahoney, 'Edward Heron-Allen and Selina Dolaro. The Princess Daphne. Co-Authorship: Opinion or Fact'
- Timothy J. McCann, 'Edward Heron-Allen and Walter Sickert in Venice and Dieppe'
- David Bone, 'Edward Heron-Allen and the 'Selsey Feet''
- John E. Whittaker, 'Edward Heron-Allen and the Selsey Tram'
AGM AgendaChairman: Tim McCann
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of Meeting on 29 June 2013
- Matters arising
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Chairman's Report
- Presentation of Accounts by the Treasurer
- Newsletter and Future Opuscula
- 2015 Symposium
- Proposed amendments to the Constitution
- Any Other Business [notified in advance to the Secretary]
- Date of next meeting [Saturday 27 June 2015]