- Forthcoming Symposia
- 17th Annual Symposium, 2017
- 16th Annual Symposium, 2016
- 15th Annual Symposium, 2015
- 14th Annual Symposium, 2014
- 13th Annual Symposium, 2013
- 12th Annual Symposium, 2012
- 11th Annual Symposium, 2011
- 10th Annual Symposium, 2010
- 9th Annual Symposium, 2009
- 8th Annual Symposium, 2008
- 7th Annual Symposium, 2007
- 6th Annual Symposium, 2006
- 5th Annual Symposium, 2005
- 4th Annual Symposium, 2004
- 3rd Annual Symposium, 2003
- 2nd Annual Symposium, 2002
- 1st Annual Symposium, 2001
16th Annual Symposium 2016
"Edward Heron-Allen: The Past, the Future and the other World"
Saturday, 2 July, 2016
The Woolstapler Room,
The Novium is the Chichester Museum situated in Tower Street.
Will those wishing to attend the Symposium please contact the Honorary Secretary, Juliet Field (firstname.lastname@example.org), at 40 Portland Road,
Oxford. OX2 7EY, Tel: 01865 552640.
Those wishing to join us for lunch at the Crate and Apple, 12-14 Westgate, next to the Westgate Roundabout in Chichester, should inform the
Honorary Secretary by 10 June. Meals have to be ordered in advance.
- 11.00 Welcome and Introduction by the Chairman
- John P. Mahoney, '"Ship Stink": Immigrants and Hypersomia. A Tale of ex-Palmist Edward Heron-Allen and the Castle Garden Affair'
- David Thompson, 'The Heraldry of Edward Heron-Allen's Bookplates'
- Timothy J. McCann, 'Edward Heron-Allen and Eleanore Zugun, the Romanian Poltergeist'
- John E. Whittaker, 'Letters from Lundy'
- The Annual General Meeting
- Lunch at the Crate and Apple
AGM AgendaChairman: Tim McCann
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of Meeting on 27 June 2015
- Matters arising
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Chairman's Report
- Presentation of Accounts by the Treasurer
- Newsletter and Future Opuscula
- 2017 Symposium
- Any Other Business [notified in advance to the Secretary]
- Date of next meeting [Saturday 7 July 2017]