Edward Heron-Allen in uniform, c. 1918
Joan Navarre is writing a biography
of Edward Heron-Allen.
Any information concerning Heron-Allen (e.g. letters, manuscripts, photographs) will be greatly appreciated.
Bibligraphy complied by R.B.Russell Tartarus Press, with many thanks to John Mahoney for his additions.
This bibliography is an evolving work. Please notify the webmaster of any additions, corections or amendments.
- Novels and Short stories
- Sette of Odd Volumes titles
- Translations and Commentaries
- The violin
- Local history
- Captain J. Buckley, Mrs. E. C. Buckley and Sir Coleridge Kennard, Bart. Statement of facts, 1912. (MS. corrections [by Edward Heron-Allen], pp. 34, 8o.)
- The Life and Times of William Abbott Herdman ... Compiled from highly original sources by E. H-A. and J. S., Pettitt, Cox & Bowers (London), 1915 (with John Sampson, a satire skit, purporting to be the prospectus of a biography, 4vo.
- Inaugural Address of His Oddship Edward Heron-Allen ... delivered at ye 427th meeting, Oxford,  (pp. 29. 16o.)
- Asparagus as a Hobby for Amateurs, Bognor Regis, 1934
- Captain J. Buckley, Mrs. E. C. Buckley and Sir Coleridge Kennard, Bart.