Edward Heron-Allen in uniform, c. 1918
Joan Navarre is writing a biography
of Edward Heron-Allen.
Any information concerning Heron-Allen (e.g. letters, manuscripts, photographs) will be greatly appreciated.
Bibligraphy complied by R.B.Russell Tartarus Press, with many thanks to John Mahoney for his additions.
This bibliography is an evolving work. Please notify the webmaster of any additions, corections or amendments.
- Novels and Short stories
- Sette of Odd Volumes titles
- Translations and Commentaries
- The violin
- Local history
- Report of the Royal Commission on Divorce and Matrimonial Causes, HMSO (London), 1912. (564 pages, large quarto. E.H-A's testimony is found on pages 158-167)
- The Book of Amber by George C. Williamson, (London) Ernest Benn Ltd, 1932(268 pp. The Foreword, 2pp, was written by EHA and he assisted gathering the material for the author for writing the section on "Amber Varnish" in violin making)
- Sussex County Magazine: Vol. XI (No. 3), March 1937, 178-180 and Vol. XI (no.7) July 1937, 457-460. Contains The Sussex "Martlets"
- Report of the Royal Commission on Divorce and Matrimonial Causes,