Edward Heron-Allen in uniform, c. 1918
Joan Navarre is writing a biography
of Edward Heron-Allen.
Any information concerning Heron-Allen (e.g. letters, manuscripts, photographs) will be greatly appreciated.
Bibligraphy complied by R.B.Russell Tartarus Press, with many thanks to John Mahoney for his additions.
This bibliography is an evolving work. Please notify the webmaster of any additions, corections or amendments.
- Novels and Short stories
- Sette of Odd Volumes titles
- Translations and Commentaries
- The violin
- Local history
- Selsey Bill: historic and prehistoric, Duckworth & Co. (London), 1911 (Illustrated, pp. xvi. 404, fol.)
- Nature and History at Selsea Bill. A lecture, Elizabeth Gardner (Selsey Bill), 1911 (pp. 35, 8o.)
- ditto, second edition, 1911
- The Visitors' Map and Guide to Selsey, E. Gardner (Selsey), 1912 (pp. 57, 8o.)
- A Hoard of Roman Coins from a Villa-Site at Selsey..., [Selsey, 1933] (reprinted from "Sussex Archaeological Collections", 8o.)
- The 1672 Map of Selsey Bill, [London, 1934] (reprinted from "Sussex Archaeological Collections", 8o.)
- The Parish Church of St. Peter on Selsey Bill, Sussex, Selsey, 1935 (pp. 26, 8o.)
- The Parish Church of St. Peter on Selsey Bill, Sussex, Printed for the Author (Selsey), 1935 (Illustrated, pp. 42. 4o.)
- A Beachcomber in Sussex, being first aid for collectors and visitors..., Sussex Printers: Eastbourne,  (Reprinted from the Sussex County Magazine, illustrations, pp. 8, 4o.)
- Ecclesioclasm in West Sussex, Sussex Printers: Eastbourne, , (reprinted from the "Sussex County Magazine," with illustrations, pp. 11. 8o.)
- Selsey Bill: historic and prehistoric, Duckworth & Co. (London), 1911